As someone who has always dreamed of becoming a flight attendant, you may be wondering what Delta looks for in their applicants. In order to even be considered for the role of Delta flight attendant, applicants must have a high school degree or GED, the ability to work in the U.S., speak English fluently and be at least 21 years of age as of August 1, 2022. In addition, all new-hire flight attendants must be fully vaccinated prior to their training start date. Although the requirements may seem daunting, if you have your heart set on becoming a Delta flight attendant, meeting all of the requirements is the first step in making your dream a reality.
So, what does delta look for in a flight attendant?
There are several things that Delta looks for in a flight attendant. First and foremost, applicants must have a high school degree or GED. They must also be able to work in the United States, speak English fluently, and be at least 21 years of age as of August 1, 2022. Additionally, all new-hire flight attendants must be fully vaccinated prior to their training start date. Delta likely values customer safety and satisfaction, so they are looking for individuals who will uphold their high standards and provide a positive experience for passengers. Good communication skills, a helpful attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure are also important qualities for flight attendants.
Let’s dig into it and see if we can find a solution.
- No, there is not a height requirement to be a flight attendant for Delta.
- To be a flight attendant for Delta, you must be at least 21 years old and have a high school degree or GED. You must also be able to work in the U.S. and speak English fluently. Additionally, you must be willing to undergo a background check and drug test.
- Delta Airlines is looking for flight attendants who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent customer service skills, are detail-oriented, and have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Delta is looking for flight attendants who are clean and presentable, with no visible tattoos or piercings. They also want someone who is in good physical shape and can handle the demands of the job.
- To become a Delta flight attendant, applicants must have a high school degree or GED, the ability to work in the U.S., and English fluency. They must also be at least 21 years of age and physically able to reach overhead, lift and carry 50lbs, and sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time.
What Are The Top 3 Characteristics Of A Flight Attendant?
The top three characteristics of a flight attendant are:
1. They are excellent communicators 2. They are extremely organized 3. They have a high level of customer service skills
Is It Hard To Get Hired At Delta?
Yes, it can be quite difficult to get hired on at Delta Air Lines. They are a Fortune 500 company, which puts them in a different class than some of their airline competitors. Because of this, they can be much more selective in who they hire. Additionally, Delta Air Lines has a high turnover rate, so they are always looking for new employees. However, because of the high demand, they can be choosy about who they bring on board.
Why Do You Want To Work For Delta Flight Attendant?
I am interested in becoming a flight attendant for Delta because I have done my homework and I am impressed with the stability and success of the airline. I am also impressed with the outstanding reputation for safety and customer service that is so well know on Delta.
Is It Hard To Become A Flight Attendant For Delta?
No, it is not hard to become a flight attendant for Delta. The requirements are that you must be at least 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and be able to pass a background check and drug test. You must also be able to swim unassisted and be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
When Is The Delta Face To Face Interview For The Class Of 2022?
The Delta face to face interview for the class of 2022 will take place on Event Day.
When Is Delta Flight Attendant Training 2022?
Delta Air Lines is planning to hire and train new flight attendants in 2022. The six-week training program will take place at Delta World Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
How Does The Delta Flight Attendant Hiring Process Work?
The Delta flight attendant hiring process involves a problem solving test, virtual job tryout, and interview. Candidates can apply by searching for the job title “flight attendant” on the Delta website. Endeavor can help Delta in their recruitment efforts to hire exceptional flight attendants.
- How Much Does A Delta Flight Attendant Make?: A Delta flight attendant’s salary is based on seniority and ranges from $33,000 to $118,000 per year.
- What Are The Appearance Guidelines For Delta Flight Attendants?: To be a Delta flight attendant, you must have a clean and professional appearance. This includes closed-toed shoes for women and a suit and tie for men. You are also not allowed to have any visible tattoos.
- What Is The Average Pay For A Delta Flight Attendant During Training?: The average pay for a Delta flight attendant during training is $1822 per week, which includes room and board if needed.
- What Are The Plans For The Delta Flight Attendant Bases In 2022?: Delta plans to add 3,000 new flight attendants to its team over the next year.
So there you have it! The requirements to become a Delta flight attendant. If you meet all of the requirements and think you have what it takes to provide excellent customer service, then apply today!