Have you ever dreamed of becoming a flight attendant? Do you want to know what the starting pay is? Based on the information below, the average starting salary for a Delta flight attendant is between $33,000 and $45,000. However, long-standing higher earners can make as much as $118,000 per year. So if you’re thinking of becoming a flight attendant, the pay is definitely worth it!
So, what is the starting pay for delta flight attendants?
The starting salary for a Delta flight attendant depends on a number of factors, including experience, location, and the type of aircraft they are assigned to. On average, starting salaries range from $33,000 to $45,000 per year, with long-standing flight attendants earning as much as $118,000 per year.
Let’s dig into it and see where it takes us.
- Delta flight attendants make between $33,000 and $45,000 a year, with experienced flight attendants making more.
- The average salary for a Delta flight attendant is $35,000 per year, but flight attendants can make up to $122,000 per year based on experience and other factors.
- To become a flight attendant, you need to complete your education, gain relevant work experience, prepare and submit your resume, pass a flight attendant interview, and complete the airline’s training program.
- To become a flight attendant, you must have a high school diploma or GED, be at least 18 years old, and be in excellent overall health. Additionally, you must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- The job outlook for flight attendants is excellent, with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projecting 21 percent growth from 2019 to 2029.
How Much Do Delta Flight Attendants Get Paid Hourly?
There isn’t a set hourly rate for Delta flight attendants. Their pay is based on a combination of their base salary and the amount of flight hours they work each month. The average monthly salary for a Delta flight attendant is $2,200, which comes out to about $13 an hour.
How Much Does Delta Pay Flight Attendants During Training?
Delta pays its flight attendants $1822 per week during training. This includes room and board if needed. Delta’s training program for new flight attendants takes 8 weeks to complete.
How Much Do Delta Flight Attendants Make 2022?
According to the information provided, the average Delta flight attendant makes approximately $48,887 per year, which is 46% above the national average.
What Do Flight Attendants Make Starting Out?
The starting salary for a flight attendant is $31,000. This is the 25th percentile, which means that salaries below this are outliers.
What Is The Average Delta Flight Attendant Salary Per Month?
Delta flight attendants earn an average salary of $33,000-$45,000 per year, or $2,750-$3,750 per month. First-year flight attendants earn an average annual salary of $48,887, or $4,074 per month. Experienced flight attendants can earn up to $118,000 per year, or $9,833 per month.
What Is The Average Salary For A Delta Flight Attendant In 2022?
The average salary for a Delta flight attendant in 2022 is $38,169 per year in the United States and $40,813 per year in Canada.
What Are The Benefits Of Being A Delta Flight Attendant?
The benefits of being a Delta flight attendant include profit-sharing, an attractive retirement savings plan, comprehensive training, professional development opportunities, medical and dental coverage, life insurance, disability benefits, and free or reduced-rate travel.
- What Is The Average Delta Flight Attendant Training Pay?: The average Delta flight attendant training pay is minimum wage. However, this does not take into account the added perk of being able to travel the world while working. On average, flight attendants at Delta start earning $33,000-$45,000 per year, and those with more experience can earn up to $118,000 per year.
- What Are The Requirements To Be A Delta Flight Attendant?: To become a Delta flight attendant, applicants must be at least 21 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, be fluent in English, and be able to legally work in the United States. They must also be able to pass a background check and a drug test. Once hired, they must complete a training program which lasts approximately six weeks.
- What Are The Benefits Of Being A Delta Flight Attendant?: The benefits of being a Delta flight attendant include attractive retirement savings options, comprehensive training, and free or reduced-rate travel for you and your eligible family members.
So there you have it! The starting pay for Delta flight attendants is between $33,000 and $45,000 per year. Not too shabby, eh? And for those of you who are looking to make a long-term career out of this, there’s certainly potential to earn six-figure salaries. So if you’re interested in taking to the skies, be sure to check out Delta’s flight attendant requirements and see if you have what it takes to join their ranks.