If you’re sick of waiting in line at the airport, then you’re in luck. There are a number of credit cards that cover the cost of TSA PreCheck or Global Entry. With these cards, you can enjoy a faster and more convenient travel experience. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best credit cards for TSA PreCheck and Global Entry.
So, which credit cards pay for tsa precheck?
There are a number of credit cards that cover the cost of TSA PreCheck or Global Entry. Some of the most popular include the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, the Bank of America Premium Rewards credit card, and the Chase Sapphire Reserve. All of these cards offer a statement credit of up to $100 every four years to cover the cost of the application fee.
Let’s dig into it and see what we can uncover.
- You can apply for TSA PreCheck through the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). The application fee is $85, and you’ll need to provide some personal information and undergo a background check. Once you’re approved, you’ll be able to use dedicated TSA PreCheck security lanes at participating airports.
- The benefits of TSA PreCheck include expedited security screening, lower application fees, and more locations where members can enroll.
- For many travelers, TSA PreCheck is worth the fee for the time saved by not having to remove shoes, belts, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, or light jackets. However, TSA PreCheck is not for everyone, and some people may not feel comfortable with the background check required to participate.
- The application fee for TSA PreCheck is $85 for 5 years.
- To be eligible for TSA PreCheck, you must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident with a valid photo ID. You can apply for TSA PreCheck online or in person at any of the 500+ enrollment centers.
How Do You Get Tsa Precheck For Free?
There are a few ways to get TSA PreCheck for free. One way is to carry an eligible credit card. Dozens of credit cards reimburse the TSA PreCheck or Global Entry application fee if you use that card to pay upfront. Another way to get TSA PreCheck for free is to sign up for a frequent flyer program with an airline that offers the benefit. Finally, some employers offer TSA PreCheck as an employee benefit.
Does Chase Reimburse Tsa Precheck?
Yes, you can get a reimbursement for your TSA PreCheck or NEXUS application fee if you use your Chase Sapphire Reserve card. The credit is valid for up to $100 every 4 years, so if you apply for both programs, you can get up to $200 back.
Is There A Discount For Tsa Precheck?
There are a few ways that you may be able to get a discount on the $85 TSA PreCheck® application fee. Several credit card companies and loyalty programs offer assistance with the cost of the application fee. You may also be able to find coupons or promo codes that can be used to reduce the cost of the fee.
Does My Citi Card Pay For Tsa Precheck?
Yes, your Citi card will cover the cost of TSA PreCheck every 5 years. You will need to charge the application fee to your card in order to receive reimbursement.
What Are Some Credit Cards That Pay For Global Entry?
There are a number of credit cards that will reimburse you for the cost of your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee, including the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, the American Express Platinum Card, and the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card.
What Is The Capital One Tsa Precheck Requirements?
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card offers a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck, which can help offset the cost of applying for these programs.
How Do I Get Free Tsa Precheck?
There are a few ways to get free TSA Precheck. One way is to be a member or customer of certain organizations, such as airlines, Amtrak, or Global Entry. Another way is to carry a qualifying credit card. And finally, you may be able to get it through your employer.
- What Is The Tsa Precheck Interview Like?: The TSA PreCheck interview is a brief meeting during which you will confirm the accuracy of the information on your application and may be asked about your travel history. The interview usually lasts for about 15 minutes.
- What Are The Benefits Of Having A Global Entry?: Global Entry members can use their membership card to enter the US through a special kiosk, which expedites passage through customs. Global Entry is also valid for five years and allows approved travelers to skip customs officials and instead use kiosks, which scan your passport and fingerprints and then issue a receipt.
- What Is The American Express Tsa Precheck Program?: The American Express TSA Precheck program is a program that allows cardholders to receive a statement credit for Global Entry or a credit of up to $85 for TSA Precheck.
- How Long Does It Take To Get Tsa Precheck?: It takes, on average, 3-5 days to get TSA PreCheck, though some applications can take up to 60 days. The online application takes around 15 minutes to complete.
- How To Get Tsa Precheck?: You can get TSA PreCheck by submitting an online application and scheduling an in-person appointment that includes a background check and fingerprinting. Once you have your Trusted Traveler member number, you can apply for TSA PreCheck. The application fee for TSA PreCheck is $85, and the credit is good for five years.
As you can see, there are many credit cards that pay for TSA Precheck. While this may seem like a small perk, it can save you a lot of time and hassle at the airport. If you travel frequently, it may be worth getting a credit card that includes this benefit.