There are a few ways to get fingerprinted for TSA PreCheck. You can either go to an enrollment center, participate in an airline or travel agency profile, or use a company like PrintScan.
Enrollment centers are run by the TSA and provide a convenient, professional environment for getting fingerprinted. However, you may have to attempt the electronic fingerprinting process a few times before you are successful.
If you participate in an airline or travel agency profile, your boarding pass will have a TSA PreCheck® indicator on it. This means that the airline or travel agency has already submitted your fingerprints for an FBI background check.
If you use a company like PrintScan, you will need to provide your biographical information, an $85 fee, and a set of fingerprints. PrintScan will then submit your fingerprints for an FBI background check.
Let’s dig into it and see if we can solve the mystery.
- To get fingerprinted for TSA Precheck, you will need to submit an online application and schedule an appointment at an enrollment center. An additional fee may be required. Once you are at the enrollment center, you may have to attempt the electronic fingerprinting process a few times. But TSA will follow the FBI’s guidelines for fingerprinting. After you are fingerprinted, you will be able to participate in the TSA Precheck program.
- In order to get fingerprinted for TSA PreCheck, you will need to visit one of the hundreds of locations across the country that offer this service. The process takes just a few minutes, and you will need to provide your biographic information beforehand.
- It takes around 10 minutes to get fingerprinted for TSA PreCheck.
- It costs $85 to get fingerprinted for TSA PreCheck.
- Yes, there is a difference between getting fingerprinted for TSA Precheck and regular fingerprinting. TSA Precheck is a more trusted and reliable form of background check.
How Long After Fingerprints Do You Get Tsa Precheck?
TSA’s goal is to provide you with a response within 60 days of receiving the information you provided at enrollment. This may take longer if there was difficulty capturing your fingerprints during enrollment. You can check your status online at any time.
Does Tsa Precheck Do Fingerprints?
Yes, as part of the process of joining TSA Precheck, applicants are required to attend an in-person appointment that includes a background check and fingerprinting.
Can You Do A Walk In For Tsa Precheck?
No, you cannot walk in for TSA PreCheck. You must pre-enroll online or make an appointment at an enrollment center. At the enrollment center, you will need to provide documentation and fingerprints.
Is Identogo Legit For Tsa Precheck?
Yes, Identogo is a legitimate provider of TSA PreCheck enrollment services. IDEMIA, the parent company of Identogo, has been the official and authorized provider of TSA PreCheck enrollment since 2013. Identogo locations offer enrollment services through IDEMIA’s network. The TSA PreCheck program is a way to provide low-risk travelers with a smoother experience at the airport security passenger checkpoint.
What Time Is My Tsa Precheck Fingerprint Appointment?
The TSA Precheck fingerprint appointment is a 10-minute in-person appointment that includes fingerprinting for a background check. Travelers can pre-enroll online or by calling (855) 347-8371 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, and schedule a five-minute-or-less fingerprinting appointment at an enrollment center.
What Are The Identogo Tsa Precheck Locations?
The IdentoGO tsa precheck locations are at certain enrollment centers where you can provide your documentation and fingerprints to apply for the program. From June 20-24, there will also be a “pop-up” enrollment center in a mobile RV.
What Are Tsa Precheck Enrollment Walk-In Locations?
There are a number of ways to enroll in TSA PreCheck. You can either go to an enrollment center in person, or you can apply online. The application fee for TSA PreCheck is $85.
If you are interested in enrolling in TSA PreCheck, you can visit the Universal Enrollment Services website to find an enrollment center near you.
- Where Are The Tsa Precheck Enrollment Locations?: You can enroll in TSA PreCheck online or in person at any of the hundreds of locations across the country.
- What Are The Locations Of The Closest Tsa Precheck Approved Staples?: There are over 200 TSA PreCheck-approved airports across the United States, and the program is constantly expanding. To enroll in TSA PreCheck, passengers can visit one of the many IdentoGo enrollment centers located in Staples retail stores.
- Is The Data Collected During Tsa Precheck Fingerprinting Shared With Other Government Agencies?: The data collected during TSA Precheck fingerprinting is submitted to TSA and the FBI by the enrollment provider.
- How Long Does It Take To Get Tsa Precheck?: TSA PreCheck is a program that allows low-risk travelers to move through airport security faster and with less hassle. Most applicants receive approval notification within 3-5 days, though some applications can take up to 60 days.
If you want to get TSA Precheck, you need to get fingerprinted. You can do this at any enrollment center or by mail. Enrollment centers are located in major airports and cities across the country. To find the enrollment center nearest you, visit the TSA website and enter your zip code. You will need to bring two forms of ID, one of which must be a government-issued ID. Once you’re at the enrollment center, a TSA officer will take your fingerprints and photograph. The entire process takes about 10 minutes. After you’re done, you’ll be able to use TSA Precheck for five years.